We have an opportunity for a Lift Service Engineer, based at our busy Newcastle office.
The successful applicant will report directly to the area Supervisor and will be predominantly working within the Newcastle area. However, may be required to work in other surrounding areas.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Lift maintenance, callouts and minor repairs.
- Management of service route and the processing & transmitting of route paperwork.
- Completion of insurance report items.
- LG & ST testing.
- Participation within the night call rota.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience & a minimum NVQ3 qualification or equivalent.
- Strong customer skills.
- A current valid driving licence.
- DBS check will be required.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme after a qualifying period.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health scheme.
- Contributory Private Health Care scheme.
or please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to: email@example.com.