Due to expansion, we have an opportunity for an additional Repair/Modernisation Supervisor based at our busy Wimborne office.
The successful applicant will be working as part of our dedicated repair team and should have a strong bias in lift repair/refurbishment work and an interest in the development of the Repair Department. You will report directly to your Manager and Director and have the ability to effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and employees.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Supervision of a team of Repair Engineers.
- Supervision of both large and small repairs and administrative requirements, including major refurbishments.
- Supervision and the achievements of the Repair Team’s budget with a view to growth.
- Supervision of effective communication by your team both internally and externally.
- Attendance at Management/Departmental/Disciplinary meetings as required.
- Full cooperation and support of the Management Team across all departments.
- Recruitment of personnel as and when required.
- Efficient use of the Services Database Systems and Management Reports.
- Compliance with all company policies, in particular, our ISO, Health & Safety and Environment policies.
- Successful completion of training courses as required.
- Other duties as required by the position.
The ideal candidates should have:
- A strong bias in lift repair/refurbishment work and an interest in the development of the Repair Department.
- Strong customer skills
- A current valid driving licence.
- DBS check will be required.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary; based on proven experience.
- Company vehicle or Car Cash Allowance Scheme.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme after a qualifying period.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health Scheme and Wellbeing Scheme.
- Contributory Private Health Care scheme.
or please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to: email@example.com.