We have an opportunity for an Engineer within Mobility and Building Access based at our busy London office.
The successful applicant will report directly to the London Mobility & Building Access Manager and will have/be:
- Experience within the Mobility and Building Access sector and associated trades
- Previous experience and qualifications are necessary to a minimum NVQ2
- Punctual and reliable
- Full Drivers Licence
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and internal departments
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary based on proven experience
- Company vehicle
- Participation in the company profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays
- Medicash Health scheme and a contributory Private Health Care scheme
or please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to: email@example.com.