We have an opportunity for a Service Supervisor based at our busy London office.
The successful applicant should have strong knowledge of lift maintenance service. They should be self motivated to help build the development of the service department and have the ability to communicate with clients, suppliers and employees.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Managing a team of Service Engineers in a busy area for routine maintenance breakdowns and processing of repairs.
- Updating information and responding to messages using the company computer network.
- Processing service reports, callout reports, client/consultant survey reports, thorough examination reports and client correspondence.
- Conducting technical surveys/specific risk assessments/release training.
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain spare parts and oversee specialist sub-contractors works.
- Occasionally attending departmental and some client meetings.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong bias in lift maintenance/repair.
- A current valid driving licence.
- DBS check will be required.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary, based on proven experience.
- Company vehicle or Cash Allowance scheme.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme after a qualifying period.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health scheme and Wellbeing Scheme.
- Contributory Private Health Care scheme.
Still interested? Then please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to either: firstname.lastname@example.org.