We have a great opportunity within the National Services Sales Department for a Senior Bid Coordinator and applications are invited from suitable candidates for the office based position.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in the skills necessary, be enthusiastic, possess initiative and be self-motivated. The ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues is vital, together with performing well in a sometimes highly pressurised sales environment.
Key skills required by the successful candidate:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to communicate with people from all social groups, including high end decision makers.
- Have the ability to take the initiative with good interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have excellent written grammar and numeric ability.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude towards problems and to find solutions.
- Be results orientated, energetic and customer focused.
The role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Monitor portals and apply as necessary for business opportunities.
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ).
- Compile and update tender documentation.
- Compile and update the bid library.
- Compile and update the PQQ tracker.
- Create quality bids for tender submissions.
- Create case studies with our marketing team together with website and marketing materials.
- Regularly update tender portals with current information.
- Distribute enquiries and opportunities to the sales team as necessary.
- Assist the Sales team, Sales Managers and Sales Director.
- Collecting customer feedback and keeping up to date with market developments.
- Other duties required by the position.
Please apply in confidence, together with your CV to:
London – Mark Coupar (London Services Sales Manager) email@example.com
Bristol – Andy Doig (Regional Services Sales Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have some further information before applying formally, please contact Mark or Andy in confidence.