A vacancy has arisen for a Repair Supervisor within our London office.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supervision of a team of Repair Engineers.
- Supervision of both large and small repairs administrative requirements and site meetings.
- Supervision and Achievement of the Repair Team’s budget with a view to growth.
- Supervision of effective communication by your team both internally and externally.
- Attendance at Management/Departmental/Disciplinary meetings as required.
- Full cooperation and support of the Management Team across all departments.
- Recruitment of personnel as and when required.
- Efficient use of the Services Database Systems and Management Reports.
- Compliance with all company policies, in particular our ISO, Health & Safety and Environment policies.
- Successful completion of training course as required.
- Other duties as required by the position.
Full training in this respect will be provided:
A strong bias in lift repair/refurbishment work and an interest in the development of the Repair Department, together with the ability to communicate with clients, suppliers and employees are essential.
It is envisaged that as the business opportunities develop, the role will develop.
In return, we can offer:
- We offer a competitive salary
- Benefits package including a company car or inclusion in the car cash allowance scheme
- Participation in the company profit sharing scheme after a qualifying period.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Medicash Scheme.
- Contributory Private Health Care scheme.
Please apply via email to:
Andy Mills, Repair Manager, E: firstname.lastname@example.org