We have an opportunity for a Lift Service Engineer, based at our busy Lichfield office.
The successful applicant will report directly to the area Supervisor. The successful applicant will be predominantly working within the Peterborough, Boston and Grantham area. However, may be required to work in other surrounding areas.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Lift maintenance, callouts and minor repairs.
- Management of service route and the processing & transmitting of route paperwork.
- Completion of insurance report items.
- LG & ST testing.
- Participation within the night call rota.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience & a minimum NVQ3 qualification or equivalent.
- Strong customer skills.
- A current valid driving licence.
- DBS check will be required.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary, based on proven experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme after a qualifying period.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health and Wellbeing scheme.
- Contributory Private Health Care scheme.
or please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.