Jackson Lift Group are currently recruiting for a full-time, flexible and motivated individual to support, monitor and report on the company’s four existing certifications to ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS45001 and ISO50001 nationwide.
This busy and rewarding role will require the successful candidate to:
- Support the creation and maintenance of SHE and Energy Records.
- Play a crucial role in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities.
- Organise and execute audits for the aforementioned standards at all offices nationwide.
- Support external auditors during scheduled visits.
- Maintain accreditations with CHAS, Constructionline, Safecontractor, Achilles etc.
- Provide energy and environmental information to stakeholders.
- Take ownership of document management utilising the company Intranet.
- Assist in achieving our goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2030.
- Assist with the supplier and subcontractor vetting process.
- Assist in completing PQQs and other related admin duties required by the position.
- Have experience in the support of integrated management systems.
- Be willing to travel to and between our regional offices regularly.
- Have a keen interest in saving energy and protecting the environment.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary based upon proven experience.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme following a qualifying period.
- Company Car or Personal Allowance per current policy.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health scheme and a contributory Private Health Care scheme.
- Job-specific training to be provided.
or please apply (in confidence) together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.