We have an opportunity for an Escalator Engineer. The successful applicant will report directly to the Escalator Supervisor. The successful applicant will be predominantly working within either the Lichfield or Manchester area. However, may be required to work in other surrounding areas.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs.
- Management of your service route.
- Completion of insurance report items.
- Must be able to identify parts required for the job
- Fault finding, mechanical and electrical
- Handrail replacement preferred but not essential
- Participation of a callout rota.
The ideal candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Escalator engineering or equivalent.
- EOR204 Basic Escalator Safety or equivalent.
- A current valid driving licence.
- DBS check will be required.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
Benefits of the position for the right applicant include:
- Competitive salary (non commission) based on proven experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Participation in the company profit share scheme after a qualifying period.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
- Medicash Health scheme and a contributory Private Health Care scheme.
Still interested? Then please apply (in writing and in confidence) together with your CV to:
Colin Curtis, Director.
Matthew Garner, Escalator Supervisor.